Swiss Cultural Fund UK
Apply for funding
The Swiss Cultural Fund UK supports the presentation of emerging and established Swiss artistic talent in the United Kingdom. Applicants must fulfill a number of criteria in order to be considered:
1. Applicants must be Swiss nationals or must have been living in Switzerland for at least five years and have a proven track record.
2. Artists can only apply once they have a project planned with a well established and recognized UK cultural organization or venue.
3. Although there is no age limit, priority is given to young artists.
4. Artists who are students will not be supported by means of a bursary or similar grant.
October - 20.10.2016
January - 22.01. 2017
April - 22.04.2017
August - 20.08.2017
October - 22.10.2017
Please note that Venues / Institutions may apply in the name of the Swiss Artist(s) they are presenting.
Applicants will be contacted within 4-6 weeks of the relevant deadline.
Further to that, please note that the Trustees are unable to enter into any correspondence about decisions taken in board meetings concerning financial support for particular projects.
The Project must:
1. demonstrate a high standard of artistic quality
or specialist skill
2. be innovative in subject and professional in implementation
3. be accessible to the public
4. indicate a potential for long-term effects
5. demonstrate an appropriate cost-benefit ratio
6. be submitted at least two months prior to the start date
7. be submitted on time of the relevant deadline. Applications submitted at a later stage cannot be considered.
Application Form_Dates 2017